Friday, May 5

TIMBERRRRRRR


There was a violent storm last night and we were greeted this morning by the sight of this.

Two huge hackberry trees are now in my neighbor's aka Mr. Wilson's pool. Trees are down all over the city. Our insurance company has set up a catastrophe hotline. Luckily, Mr. Wilson's house is undamaged and I've spoken to him more in the past 3 hours than I have all year. So, I'm a little busy right now calling three different people regarding our claims, deductibles etc....

I want my mommy.

3 comments:

lobstah said...

Oh no, that is terrible. That must have been some storm. I guess the only silver lining is at least there is insurance to pay for it (and of course that no one was injured by them!).

Hope things look up for you soon.

HPNY Knits said...

boy oh boy!! you go some wood chip coming your way. good thing no one e was hurt!! is the yarn room safe...?

Bonnie said...

Insurance claims are fun! Just keep telling yourself that!