I'm reorganzing the Yarncave/guestroom and have realized that I have many, many, MANY lovely yarns that will never make it to a project bag. The poor dears didn't even make it to 'Flash Your Stash' because they're junior varsity and only the starters got photographed. In a rare fit of knitterly altruism, I want to turn my Destash into a RAK. I was going to peruse the Knittyboard RAK list, but I have no idea if they're up to date or not. So I'm going to mail a Goodie Bag of yarn to anyone who contacts me. Send me your list and I'll put together a Goodie Bag most fitting to your likes. There may be enough for a project or a scarf--you take a chance on the amount. I will ship domestic and internationally via US Post.
A couple of things:
This is for yarn ONLY. Please, please do not leave your info as a comment.
I would like to help students and those who have limited access to different yarns and/or stash cash.
HERE'S THE DEAL:
1. List your top 3 fave colors.
2. List your top 3 hate colors.
3. List any fibers you're allergic to. Really allergic, not pretend--otherwise, everyone would put acrylic.
4. List 3 fibers you use the most.(cashmere doesn't count)
5. E-mail your name, mailing address and list to me at: email@example.com. This is strictly for the Goodie Bag RAK and will not be used for any other purposes at all EVER.
6. I will e-mail you only if I have a question.
I estimate that I have enough for about 20-30 goodie bags.
I will try to make the best matches. There is some shiny stuff, a bit of wool and some lightweight blends, cottons, railroad ribbon, matte/shiny ribbon and even French acrylic with various oddballs. Not all have labels. I would focus more on color than fiber.
Let the fun begin!