Tuesday, February 13

And Minerva is her name

My New Wheel

Sing along, humming "Little Deuce Coupe" by the Beach Boys.

Well, I'm not braggin Babe, so don't put me down
But I've got the coolest spinning wheel in town
When a Lendrum comes near me she don't even try
Cause if it had a set of wings, man, I know she could fly
She's my Majacraft Rose
Now you know what I got
My Majacraaft Rose
Now you know what I got

Just a Majacraft Rose with an mdf wheel
But she'll outspin a Jensen like it's standin' still
She's made out of rimu and she's signed by Poad
She'll do 19:1 with a top end whorl
She's my Majacraft Rose
Now you know what I got
My Majacraft Rose
Now you know what I got

She's got competition footmen with two on the floor
And she purrs like a kitten till the bobbins roar
And if that ain't enough to make you flip your lid
There's one more thing, I got the handspun, daddy

And lookin' at the line, the drive band's green
Well, she blows 'em outta water like you never seen
I get pushed out of shape and it's hard to steer
When I get spinning in all four gears

She's my Majacraft Rose
You don't know what I got

5 comments:

HPNY Knits said...

isn't she lovely!!!!

Sarah said...

Beautiful! I want mine already, darnit! LOL! I've been waiting two weeks, and it feels like forever :(

Zonda said...

Awesome!! I know you are very happy indeed!! Happy Spinning!

"T" Van Hoecke said...

Beautiful Rose there!
I got my Rose Last Oct. and I just love, love, love her.
Enjoy her and be Happy!

Hilde C. said...

I see you've found true love - how wonderful :-)