Wednesday, May 23

Guten Tag!



I've been tagged by the wily Erica and while I normally enjoy breaking chain letters and such, I thought I'd indulge her in the spirit of random trivia.

Here are the rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven other people and list their names on your blog. Then you leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURS TRULY

1. I'm a good shot, with pistols that is, but I don't hunt. My grandfather was a champion pistol shot and we all learned to handle guns properly at an early age. A Walther P38 is my current choice for target practice.

2. Back in the 90's I hiked the Inca Trail to Machu Pichu in Peru and was sick with altitude sickness the whole time. I still enjoyed myself and will never forget the breathtaking views and ruins.

3. My oldest son was 9 lbs, 4 oz. at birth. Can you spell e-p-i-d-u-r-a-l?

4. I took jazz piano lessons when we lived in Paris and had my first and last recital at the age of 38.

5. I can cross my eyes one at a time and raise my eyebrows separately.

6. One time we went to a reception at the White House where I met the President(GHB) and First Lady. Later that night, I put some pro-choice stickers in the stall of the ladies' room (a friend dared me).

7. One of my first jobs after college was at a publishing house in NYC where I wrote jacket copy for science fiction, fantasy and thrillers. Arthur C. Clarke's phone number in Sri Lanka was on my Rolodex.

I hereby tag:

Garngamen
Hilde
Entrelac
Ceci
Robincat
Marji
Lobstah

4 comments:

Batty said...

6 cracked me up. Watch out, maybe the CIA is reading your blog. Now they know who attached those stickers!

Bonnie said...

The pic is zer gut!!!

HPNY Knits said...

you are the coolest baby!

Hilde C. said...

Thank you for the long hug and squeeze, I'm glad you tagged me. I've been smiling and thinking of you placing pro-choice stickers - way to go! :-)