Friday, July 6

Just a hint...


of things to come...

A lovely surprise was delivered the day after we got back from France---my goodies from my Knitty Spinning SP. A nice juicy bag of merino/tencel, which is my favorite winter blend, a darling keychain sock blocker complete with a pattern (which is most appropriate given my sock knitting commitment issues) and another bag of Merlin The Cat's This&That blend in moody reds and greys with a hint of pink and cream and the odd bit of lime green. Hey, Merlin, I'd call this 'Witches' Blend,' seeing as I really love those colors, heh-heh-heh.


THANK YOU, merci beaucoup and muchas gracias, You Spin Me Right 'Round, for a real treat. It was just what I needed after the world's longest day flying from Paris back to Austin. And now I need to get cracking on mailing assorted goodies to my spinning sp. Because nothing makes a spinner/knitter happier than when the postman rings twice.

3 comments:

Zonda said...

Beautiful fibers!! Welcome back! :)

Batty said...

Pretty fibers! Can't wait to see more!

David said...

Oh, that top shot is *gorgeous*. Mmm, summer knitting.