Friday, May 9

Zen String + Robincat=My Stash

My apologies to anybody waiting on new listings with Zen String and Robincat. This insanely beautiful and incredibly spun lace weight merino never made it out of the area code, much less onto the internet. It's slotted for Scheherazade--a yarn this exquisite demands to be a showstopper shawl and I've got about 1,400 yards to wrap around myself.


Robincat spins Zen String
Zen String "Deep" merino roving,
Robincat handspun, laceweight

Robincat handspun, Zen String handdyed 'Deep'
Zen String "Deep" merino roving,
Robincat handspun, laceweight


Robincat spins Zen String
Zen String "Deep" merino roving,
Robincat handspun, laceweight


broken hydrantThere was a broken fire hydrant down the street today.

Mix 2 boys to 1 part water
The temperature was around 90 degrees fahrenheit.

Japanese sponge
My Japanese sponge was ready for work.

5 comments:

Batty said...

Pretty yarn!

It's cold and rainy out here, and just seeing people having this much fun with a fire hydrant is great. I want the sun to come out already!

HPNY Knits said...

once the boys got soaked, it had to be the sponge to save Austin!
:-)

turtlegirl76 said...

*drool* Wow. That's gorgeous.

Hilde C. said...

I'm not a big fan of blue, but looking at your pictures make me think that blue is just beautiful :-)

lobstah said...

Drool! Sapphire blue is so gorgeous!
Japanese sponge is so hilarious!