Sunday, August 24

LULU-palooza

Fiona has gone to live with a university professor who has been waiting all her life to be adopted by a 2-year old girly girl cat.

Let me introduce you to Lulu, fearless 6-toed tabby kitten that came home with us a week ago.
Lulu
She is fearless. She is cuter than all get-out. 85 pounds of Chuy (the dog) mean nothing to her. She loves watching Guitar Hero Aerosmith with a bunch of 10 and 12-year old boys. Occasionally, she talks politics with Chris Matthews and with our resident Cuban author. One of these days, she'll kick my butt.

I'm in love.

7 comments:

Trillian42 said...

OMG. That face! TOO precious!!!

Patrizia's Adventures in Knitting said...

She is mucho muy bueno! Sounds like she will fit nicely into the menagerie. I look forward to meeting her.

Sarah said...

Cute! Did you see our new additions too? Everyone seems to be getting kitties lately :)

BTW, I have the rest of your fiber raffle winnings from the Sweet Sheep (finally!).. I'll probably drop those in the mail for you tomorrow :)

HPNY Knits said...

cute schmute, she is a fierce tigress!

Batty said...

What a cute little fuzzy girl!

Marsha said...

What a face!

Ceci said...

Now that's a gorgeous kitty cat! Calendar Girl. Miss you! Hope to see you soon, even if it has to be with my mini-monkey in a sling.