Friday, August 15

tgiypf

Please excuse the blur--I had to use the purse cam as the battery was dead on the big boy.

Noro Silk Garden Sock Yarn

Noro Silk Garden Sock Yarn, col. S252

That little bit of lime green surrounded by charcoal grey and cobalt gets me everytime. The yardage is good (100gms/300meters) for a thicker sock, but I got 2 skeins for Mr. Mary's doublewide pontoons. I don't have a particular pattern in mind but that will change now that I have discovered the "friend activity" button on Ravelry. This is genius, sheer genius. I consider my 'friends' to have exceptional taste and so it is with great pleasure that I can track their favorites, the latest additions to their queues and newest photos. This way I can piggyback on other people's time. It's like gawking with a purpose as opposed to, um, randomly looking at stuff while hours pass by.

And look what I found!


cute crocheted hawaiian flowers, the Wendy Moreland Penispoopcakewaffle socks, the Eden Scarf from "Knitalong," Brella's Townhouses Lego Needle holder, and Pamela Wynne's free pattern, "February Lady sweater." OK, all of y'all knew about this already, but we're among friends, right?

Uh-oh. Look at this. It calls for the Noro Kureyon sock and Kureyon. It's stash time here at the Ponderosa.

No comments: