Friday, March 20

Spring Break

rib-eye steak, corn-on-the-cob, Weber grill, Austin 2009.


I'm working on a striped Tomato ala Turtlegirl except with my own little spin.(yeah, yeah, pix to come) I also have various knitting repair jobs for friends that have been languishing while I pretend I'm bulletproof and 21 as I catch up with visiting friends during SXSW.(the biggest bestest kick-ass music confab evah)
And there's some mobius action going on with the spring green manos and FDC.

Cookin' with gas, baby....

6 comments:

turtlegirl76 said...

Ooh! Can't wait to see what you've come up with! I'm wearing mine today and I love it! (Except I'm pondering adding more length to the sleeves but the FO shoot is done, dammit.)

Garngamen said...

BBQs are yummy ;-) Greetings from Oz... and the grill!

Patrizia's Adventures in Knitting said...

OK, all I can say is I can't wait for your book to come out. I will buy it - the hardback first edition even. You just crack me up, woman!!

Batty said...

That looks yummy, and I don't even eat meat! My next big project will be grilled pizza. Never had it, but it sounds so good.

Bonnie said...

This pic made me hungry for Texas bbq. Yummy!!!

JulieLoves2Knit said...

I wish we could even go outside...spring is not here yet. I am so over winter. Your dinner sounds great!