Friday, May 8

What, it's Friday already?

My, how time flies when all you do is listen to Ida Maria and Camera Obscura while whooshing away on an elliptical trainer, hoping you can get into last summer's shorts before June. Sometimes, I go to the weight room when I want to get in touch with my inner Kellie Everts and pump some 8 lb iron, man. I know, I had absolutely no idea that there were female bodybuilders who stripped for God. I thought it was for, like, a paying audience. Who knew?

Ok, I want to start something, anything, and it has to be with stash yarn. Well, how about this little number from Stitch Diva? I can wear it over a tank and it works up on a DK/light worsted gauge. It's kind of like Cherie Amour with air conditioning. I just downloaded it and hope to start tomorrow.


And here's Louie tapping into his inner Barry White. I dunno, I think he strips for mice.

2 comments:

Hilde C. said...

I like your little number from Stitch Diva.
Good luck on working your way into last summer's shorts. I'm taking the easy way out, just buying new shorts :-)

Batty said...

That's a lot of work, I hope it all pays off for you!
Don't let Hilde C.'s yummy-looking whipped cream avatar distract you from your goal.